Monday, March 30, 2009

The little peanut is....

The ultrasound showed us our little girl Reagan Elizabeth. Everything looked good and she is right on track for where she should be at this time. We are so grateful that everything has gone well so far and that our little girl seems to be healthy. I'm going to have a little girl?! Wow!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

CONGRATS!!! i was SOOOOO hoping it would be a precious little baby girl!!! beautiful name! can't wait to meet her...(it makes it all the more "REAL" when you find out the sex and can name the baby, doesn't it?!) so fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

I sent Jason a text and told him I was already shopping online for some must have items:) I can't wait to see the bedding etc. you pick:)

Corrie Loftin said...

I am so excited for you, Julie! Little girls are THE BEST (I might be partial). You are going to love it all.. bows, tutus, dresses, pigtails! :)

Staci said...

Yay! Congrats!!! I love the name. So precious!

Snickleoh said...

hooray for lil girls ;)
im so happy for you.. you're going to be a fabulous mommy!

Prissy Petals said...

Thanks Julie!!! I am so excited that we're going to be able to see ya'll soon!!! I am really glad that I got all of our planting done...we're supposed to have a flood hit us down here this weekend. BTW...I gave your blog an award. Check out my blog for details.

Happy Thursday!
Kim:)