Friday, March 27, 2009

20 weeks and counting

I can't believe we are half way there! In a little over 4 months we will have a baby and it will live at our house. Haha... that last one is a given but its still crazy to think that our house will never be the same.

Yesterday Jason picked up our dresser for the nursery. When we started looking at the box we realized that the dresser was already put together. You can imagine the relief that Jason was feeling at that moment! All of the pieces that we ordered arrived in immaculate condition which was been surprising.

Here are a couple of pictures of my babies in the nursery. Boomer's new favorite spot is underneath the crib. I have a feeling he will be there a lot after the baby is born. Champ still doesn't care where he is as long as someone is around. So being the good dog mom I am I put him in the crib to see how he would like it. It was no surprise that he didn't mind it, just sat there until we picked him up.

2 comments:

The Longley's said...

LOL!!! I love the picture of Champ in the crib! He's breaking it in for little peanut. Hope you have a great day!

Corrie Loftin said...

Aww! Your house will never be the same, you will never be the same.. it all changes but it's a miracle and you are going to love every second of it! I'm excited for you. You are going to be an awesome mommy! I love you!!!