Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fredericksburg, TX

Last weekend Jason and I were able to go down to Fredericksburg to meet up with my family and grandparents. We had a great time visiting and really enjoyed hanging out with everyone. On Saturday a few of us were able to visit the Rather Sweet Bakery and it was as delicious as ever! I think I could eat there for every meal and not mind it one bit! Shopping, swimming, and a visit to the Wildseed Farms were just a few of our activities that we enjoyed. Oh and I can't forget to mention the wonderful meals that we had.

Here are some pictures that we took at the Pioneer Memorial Library. The library was originally built in 1882 and was the Gillespie County Courthouse.



This picture of my grandparents was taken outside of the Cotton Gin. If you visit Fredericksburg I highly recommend stopping by the Cotton Gin to eat!

1 comment:

Corrie Loftin said...

We just went to Fredricksburg a few weeks ago. I had never been and I fell in love with the place. It is so cute! We went to Wildseed Farms too and got some really great pictures of the girls. You will have to take Reagan there one day for some good photos :)