Saturday, May 2, 2009

Is it already May?!

Wow, it seems like the past few months have flown by! Summer is just around the corner and our schedules are starting to get busier and busier.

Spring session is wrapping up at school and i've been super busy getting things wrapped up. This week was extra stressful with the threat of the swine flu in Abilene. Normally I wouldn't be too concerned about catching the flu but since i'm pregnant i'm really limited on what kind of treatment I can have. Just to be safe i've been extremely mindful of washing my hands and keeping my distance from the classrooms. Thankfully the school closes for a week in June to transition from Spring to Summer Session and the week long break can't come soon enough! I plan on relaxing next to the pool and enjoying watermelon all week... oh the life of a preggo.

Jason and I are meeting my family and grandparents in Fredericksburg next weekend to hang haven't been to Fredericksburg you need to visit! out and we are both excited to get away for the weekend and to spend time with family. If you

Last Monday I had my 25 week check up and everything is still going well. The doctor was pleased that I had gained a little bit of weight and measured my belly to make sure it was growing like it should. I feel like my stomach has doubled in size over the last month, i'm sure it hasn't doubled but it is starting to feel that way! After my doctors visit I went next door to the lab to get my glucose screening test over with. I have always loved snow cones so the sugar drink just tasted like snow cone juice to me. I wouldn't want to drink the stuff everyday but didn't think it was that bad. My next visit will be in 3 weeks and then after that i'll start going every two weeks for a while. I can't believe we are only 3 1/2 months away from the due date! Here is a picture of my belly at 25 weeks....




1 comment:

The Longley's said...

AWWWW!!! You look adorable Julie! Glad everything is going well!