Thursday, June 25, 2009

3rd Trimester Favorites

Back in January I posted a few of my favorite things during the 1st Trimester. I thought it would be interesting to look back someday and see what my favorite things were during the 3rd Trimester. Here is a list of my favorite things in no particular order....

Air conditioning..... The temperatures have been over 100 degrees lately and I am very thankful for air conditioning right now!!


Old Navy Flip Flops: My feet are swollen and my Old Navy flip flops are the only shoes that I can comfortably fit in. Thank you Old Navy!


Pedicures and Foot Massages: If I could sit around and have a pedicure 24/7 I would be in heaven. Since I can't have a pedicure that much Jason has massaged my feet a few times and it is the next best thing. It is amazing how the swelling in my feet goes down after a foot massage. Thank you Jason!!

Snickers Bars (and most chocolate): I have never been a big fan of chocolate... until now. I must have CHOCOLATE DAILY. I prefer a Snickers bar but will settle for anything else chocolate.



The Swimming Pool: I LOVE to swim/float/sink.... lately it has been in that order. It is so nice to be in a swimming pool and to feel weightless, especially when you are carry around a baby!

Watermelon: I have always enjoyed a good piece of Watermelon but right now my Watermelon craving has turned into an obsession. I can eat a whole (large) Watermelon in less than two days and think nothing of it. I have tried to limit myself to only purchasing 1 or 2 a week but I would like to have 3 a week. It will be interesting to see if Reagan likes Watermelon someday!

No comments: