The nursery is complete (minus a laundry basket) and I couldn't be happier with the end result. Here are some pictures of Reagan's Nursery....
Reagan's growth chart...

The little monkey that Reagan will enjoy on her changing table/dresser.

The baskets that mom and I created...

The little table lamp that I made to match the baskets....

Our "oh so comfortable" glider and ottoman...

Jason's favorite scripture...

Reagan's custom made sign.... (Thanks Jeff & Kim...WE LOVE IT!!)

Reagan's crib and shelves...

Reagan's bedding and "Soothing Sound Machine Giraffe"

I have more pictures but i'll post them some other time. I also have a couple pictures and an update on our shower that we had in Arlington. Someday i'll catch up!!
2 comments:
Reagan's nursery is BEAUTIFUL!!! Her little sign looks so good in the room, I am so glad that ya'll like it!!!:) I can't wait to see the room in person (with baby Reagan in it:)!
waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting!
Post a Comment