The baby is still doing well and we are finalizing the final preparations for her to be here. I am doing well...my heart rate is still high but the doctors are not concerned at this point. I was told that it will not interfere with Labor and Delivery but we will see about that. I've realized that next time i'm pregnant I will do everything in my power not to be pregnant during the summer... it is just too hot!! I feel like i'm getting bigger everyday and catch myself waddling (which I hate!). Even the babies in the one year old class have begun to notice my belly. Today one of the children came up to me and lifted up her shirt and patted on her belly.
I'll try and remember to post pictures of the nursery and my growing belly soon. Until then here is a picture of Champ... I think that Champ will want to go for rides instead of walks with the neat stroller we got. Oh Champ...his poor little world is about to change so much!


1 comment:
Hehe!!! That's right! Poor little Champ and Boomer...they have no clue... I am so excited about the shower this weekend! We can't wait to see ya'll!
Post a Comment