This week I have been staying at my parents house in Arlington and have been enjoying a nice "mini-vacation." My mom and I have stayed busy shopping and getting things that I needed for Reagan's nursery. Here are some of the things that i've been working on scripture/frame, purchasing a table (found one for $30.00!!), buying frames for the shelves, found fabric and trim for baskets, lamp, and hostess gifts for my Abilene shower. Needless to say we've stayed pretty busy running errands! Oh and I bought my self a wedding band to wear since my rings aren't fitting. I was tired of all the dirty looks strangers were giving me while I was out shopping with my mom. I know I looked like a "knocked up" highschooler but give me a break people!
My Cardiologist appointment last Friday went well. The doctor wasn't really concerned since I am already at 30 weeks and just wanted me to keep an eye on it. He did recommend that I stop taking the Claritan D since the decongestant can increase your heart rate even more. I haven't noticed a change but i'll take his word on it. I meet with my OB on Monday to go over the results of the Holter Monitor and will have my check up. I'll meet with her every two weeks for a short while and then i'll start going every week until the baby is born.
This weekend we'll have our first baby shower given by our church in Abilene. It is crazy to think that it is already that time! Next week i'll try and post nursery pictures once we get everything set up and together.
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment