I'm too excited to sleep! There have been so many things going on the past few days that the adrenaline rush has kept me wide awake. Last night Jason got a call from the realtor saying the sellers approved the offer and we are putting it in writing Wednesday. (we will be renting it for the first month until the closing is done). We are sooooo excited. I know that the process of buying a house is a long one that can have many difficult twists and turns but I am just excited that something is looking up. Here are is a picture of it....
Here is why we LOVE it....
1. The house is relatively new, built in 2005. The previous owners only lived there for a short time before finding out they were pregnant and wanted a bigger house.
2. Great price...This house was lowered in price because the owners are paying two mortgages and want to get rid of it soon. (the area houses are selling for 160,000 and up, this one is 139,000)
3. It has a great floor plan including a big kitchen (wahoo!), 3 bedrooms, and a bonus room (a small den that is connected to the house), laundry room, and lots more.
I won't bore you all with endless pictures, just let me know if you would like to see more of the house. Please continue to pray for us and the house situations. Our house is still showing so we are hoping that it will get an offer soon (the average day for a house to be on the market in San Antonio is 7-8 days, I know, unbelievable considering the market). I know it will all work out in the end, just hope its the way we want it to work out ;)


1 comment:
How exciting!!!!! I am so happy for ya'll. I would love to see more pics of the house. If your in town call me and we will try to do something. Love ya
Post a Comment