If you would like to visit the Walker House/ Zoo over the next few weeks admission will be $1.00, .50 cents for those of you that bring over a sedative (for me or the dogs). Ha, just kidding, i'm enjoying keeping the dogs and being in Arlington!
It is official we have signed the contract for the house in Abilene. Please pray that everything works out smoothly over the next few weeks to finalize our loan and the closing. I'll keep yall updated as stuff comes up and changes.
Good News, I got three calls today to show the house. One was cancelled but thats okay. We're just excited that people are actually looking at it. Hopefully it will sell soon!
10 years ago


1 comment:
Well I hope it sells soon too!! It is great to have you intown. We will have to go swimming next week.
Post a Comment