Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

This past weekend Jason and I were able to go to Arlington to visit for my dad's birthday! My brother came into town and we were able to spend some time with him. I have decided that when my brother is around I have 2 brothers; Jason and Jon "gang" up on me and think they are funny stuff. Saturday I made my dad a special Six Layer Sponge Cake from scratch. I'm thinking this might be my first and last cake from scratch. Although it was really good. Saturday night we all went to eat at Texas de Brazil in Fort Worth for my dad's birthday dinner. If you ever get a chance to go to Fort Worth you must eat there. The food is amazing! We really enjoyed getting to spend time with family! *sidenote- my parents got a new cat, Molly. Molly is a cute gray kitten, shown above, that will be an outside cat to keep Fluffy company.

4 comments:

Prissy Petals said...

It looks like ya'll had a great time and little Molly is the cutest thing ever:) I know exactly what you mean when you say it's like having 2 brother's when everyone get's together....Jeff and Adam's favorite past time is either making fun/or picking on me. I hope ya'll have a good rest of the week and Texas De Brazil looks awesome! YUM!! Take care:)

Tiffany said...

Well, looks like I'm not the only one.....Garrett and my mom tag team me too!

Let's get together soon.....

Tiffany said...

PS. How did you make that little picture collage?

It is what It is said...

you're cute:)