Monday, January 14, 2008

work work work and eat!

It seems like all Jason and I do is work and eat. Work is going very well for both Jason and I. I have been staying busy with getting things together for the busy first of the year enrollments and Jason is staying busy with his big territory. One very interesting aspect to both of our jobs is that we have realized we have many of the same clients and prospects. For example, he has some of the companies we are trying to get and vice versa. It is very helpful knowing about the prospective companies and the people behind them before we contact them. I guess this is just one of the many things that comes with a "smaller town."

This past weekend Jason and I went to the Beehive for our friend Garrett's Birthday. The food was amazing as always and we really enjoyed the great company. I was able to try the rack of lamb (it is only offered certain weekends) and it was delicious! It was nice to go out and have a nice meal with friends and to relax! Jason and I feel very fortunate to be surrounded by such wonderful friends!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

We are so glad our lives are filled with such great friends like you and Jason....