I know it has been a while since I have blogged so I will try to catch back up.
Last week Jason and I both were busy with work and appointments. My office had a few people out so that meant another crazy week for me. Jason stayed busy with appointments and a few of them went exceptionally well.
Jason and I went to Arlington for Easter Weekend to visit my family. My brother was still in town from his Spring Break so we were able to visit with him. As usual we enjoyed lots of great food (if you haven’t noticed already Jason and I love to eat) and had fun shopping and visiting with the family. On Sunday morning my family went to church and then had an early brunch before Jason and I left for the Dallas Mavericks Game. The Mavericks were playing against the San Antonio Spurs so we were really excited about the game (Jason is a Spurs fan if you didn’t know that already). We met up with my long time friend Charla and had a blast. The Mavericks didn’t win but it was a good game to watch. Eva Longoria was also at the game and was close to where we were sitting (I’ll try and post the picture later).
Jason is playing on the church softball team and his first game was last night. He enjoyed playing and hanging out with his friends but hates losing (which they did). Hopefully they will get a little better with time and a little bit of practice.
Next weekend Jason and I are going to celebrate our One Year Anniversary in Fredericksburg, TX. We are really excited about getting out of town and enjoying some different scenery. We plan on shopping, sightseeing, and eating. I’ll try and take lots of pictures, which I know I am not the best at doing.
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment