Jason and I have both been busy traveling for work. Jason visited San Antonio for training and I visited Wichita Falls to enroll.
Before I went to Wichita Falls I was able to enjoy a couple days with my grandparents in Oklahoma. On Saturday my mom, aunts, and grandmother and I all went to eat at the Country Dove for my grandma’s “birthday lunch.” We had a lot of fun visiting and enjoying the yummy food. That weekend I was able to get some sewing done with my grandma and my mom’s advice and help. Here are a few pictures from my visit....
The Country Dove

In order from left to right: Mom, me, grandma, Aunt Katie, and Aunt Amy 
My grandpa got a new Rhino while I was there... Grandpa and Gramma in the Rhino
After a couple days in Wichita Falls I came back to the office and caught up on about a weeks worth of work. It was nice being out of the office but I really enjoyed being back and visiting with everyone here. That Friday Jason’s parents came up to visit and we were able to visit and see them for a bit. Unfortunately, Jason’s dad wasn’t feeling really very good so we weren’t able to visit with him as much.
That is about it for the Webb household. We are staying busy and have plans from now to Thanksgiving. Oh yeah, I signed up for a gym membership yesterday so we’ll see how that goes. I’ll keep yall updated on all the fun that will come with that.


No comments:
Post a Comment