Foods:
Outback Steakhouse House Salads

This is the one item that I craved over the past few months. It seemed like the salad with ranch, extra cucumbers, and cheese was the only food that sounded good at the time. Mmmmm...
Capri Suns

I just can't get enough of the Coastal Cooler. They are a little small for my liking so I usually consume two at a time. Yum Yum!
Baby Goldfish

Goldfish have proven to be a good mid morning snack. I love the smaller size of the baby goldfish.
Propel

Since I have been pregnant I have given up my Dr. Pepper habit. I love the Berry Propel packets that I can add to my water bottles. It really makes drinking water a lot more enjoyable.
Jelly Bellys

A couple of weeks ago I woke up in the middle of the night looking for Jelly Bellies in the pantry. I usually pick out the cherry and the watermelon jelly bellies first!
Fruit

Watermelon, Grapes, and Cantaloupe are a necessity in my house right now. I will be glad when they actually are in season and I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for something from Guatemala.
Things:
Bubble Baths Even though I don't take them near as hot or as often as I used to I still enjoy an occasional bubble bath.
My husband I know that I have not been the most enjoyable person over the past few months. Jason has really been a great husband and has been there for me when I need him, yet he knows when I need time to myself as well.
Boomer and Champ I have really appreciated my dogs over the past few months. I love that they don't know i'm pregnant and they don't care. It's nice to have a little bit of "normalcy" back. They are also great companions when i'm not feeling well.


1 comment:
Once you get your appetite back we'll have to go back to NoRTH when ya'll come down:)
Have a good week!
Kim:)
Post a Comment