Tuesday, February 3, 2009

3 Month Appointment

Today I had my 3 Month appointment and everything went well. The baby's heart rate was a steady 162 bmp and the little peanut was moving around the whole time. I couldn't distinguish the heart beat but the doctor said it was there. The doctor also was the one telling me the baby was moving (she can hear a swooshing sound when the baby wiggles).

I did learn today that my blood type is O-. Since my blood is negative the peanut could be at risk later on in the pregnancy. If the baby has a positive blood type then my blood will try and fight off the baby and the baby's blood. Thankfully there is a shot that I will be given at 28 weeks to prevent this from occurring.Thankfully my doctor seems to be one step ahead of everything.

Everything else in life is going well, just busy!

1 comment:

Corrie Loftin said...

She is the best ;)
But I will be praying about this anyways. I have heard of it before. Totally treatable and preventable with this shot, so I have heard.
3 months YAY!